By – Lee Rogers of Intel Strike:
Aaron Russo was best known in the patriot movement for creating the film America: Freedom to Fascism which exposed the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Reserve as frauds. Prior to making America: Freedom to Fascism he made several big budget Hollywood films including The Rose, Trading Places and many others. He also ran for governor in Nevada and for president as a Libertarian in 2004.
Read more about Aaron Russo via his Wikipedia page. There is no doubt that this is a sad day, but we should focus on celebrating his life and the contributions he made to help restore the Constitution and defeat the New World Order. Celebrate Aaron’s legacy by doing everything you can to fight the coming tyranny, that’s what he would have wanted. Our prayers are with Aaron’s family.
From Gary Franchi:
Aaron’s family has asked that all cards and support via US Post be sent to:
All Your Freedoms, Inc.
P.O. Box 1213
264 South La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, California 90211
If you wish to send support to the family in the form of a financial gift please do so by visiting http://www.russomedicalfund.com. All funds go to Aaron’s family.
If you wish to post a message online please visit, “Tributes to Aaron’s life and legacy” at this link: http://restoretherepublic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1518.0
Gary Franchi, Restore The Republic, 4 E. Ogden Ave #125, Westmont, Illinois 60559
ConCen Blog Feature
Conspiracy Central Blog
Saturday, August 25, 2007
We, members of the community known as Conspiracy Central, are professional conspiracy theorists. We are not crazy conspiracy theorists.
What is the difference between the two, you might ask?
A professional conspiracy theorist utilizes the power of one’s intellect, of deductive reasoning, logic, and critical thinking, in order to understand what is going on in the world. A crazy conspiracy theorist is generally paranoid without reason, and will parrot the latest information (or disinformation) coming from the alternative media.
A professional conspiracy theorist is fearless, open-minded, and willing to challenge all of his or her assumptions about life, society, and reality. He or she will seek the truth for the sake of the truth. A crazy conspiracy theorist generally believes there’s something wrong with the world, but usually ends up mired in one’s own false assumptions about same.
A professional conspiracy theorist will act on what he or she knows, for the benefit of oneself and others. A crazy conspiracy theorist indulges in the cult of conspiracy for the sake of a perverse sort of entertainment, much like that derived from observing a train wreck.
A professional conspiracy theorist is an Average Joe who leads a normal life. In between the daily struggle to maintain a decent standard of living, working a 40-hour work week, watching too much of one’s paycheck go to the government, and maintaining one’s balance and sanity in spite of the daily stresses of modern society, a professional conspiracy theorist will spend whatever free time is left observing the latest developments of the Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy.
“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence; on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
– President John F. Kennedy
A professional conspiracy theorist can come from any walk of life, transcending age, race, nationality, sex, and religion. Everyone has a different reason for becoming a conspiracy theorist. Hardly any conspiracy theorist agrees in concrete terms of what the “Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy” is composed. Zionists? International Bankers? The Vatican? Germanic Death Cults? Aliens? Reptilians? Something we cannot even fathom? Yet, every professional conspiracy theorist generally agrees that there is a “Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy.”
A professional conspiracy theorist does not only look to external causes for the maladies of the world, but looks also within oneself. That evil which exists and flourishes in the world does so because good men and women do nothing to resist it. It is the nature of evil to conspire. So it should be the goal of good people to understand how evil conspires, and to resist it, both externally, within the world, and internally, within oneself.
We are professional conspiracy theorists at Conspiracy Central. We are not ashamed of that fact, as governments and news media want us to be. We are proud of it.
By choosing to become a member of Conspiracy Central, you are not simply joining a forum or a BitTorrent tracker. You are choosing to become a professional conspiracy theorist. Yet, you cannot become a professional conspiracy theorist overnight. The choice of taking the red pill, following the white rabbit down the rabbit hole, and waking up to the horrible reality of the world around you will start you along a path that is not easy, nor is it short.
You may suffer from bouts of depression and despair. Know that you are not alone. We may kill all of your sacred cows, leaving you without any sort of foundational philosophy. You may experience spiritual bankruptcy. This is necessary. At this moment, you must decide why it is you exist; what you live for; what you are here to do. At this moment, you must decide to act upon your free will alone. If you persist still further down the rabbit hole, you may find that you have gained something far more valuable than the comforting illusions of this reality.
You may in fact find the truth.
ConCen BitTorrent Tracker: http://conspiracycentral.net:6969
ConCen Forum: http://conspiracycentral.info/
ConCen IRC Chat: irc://ced.se.eu.dal.net/#Conspiracy_Central
ConCen Radio: https://conspiracycentral.wordpress.com/concen-radio/
“The moment that Judaism is separated from master-race theology of Zionism, is the critical moment that Zionism begins to be exposed as a hateful and evil ideology that will use anything and anyone to achieve it’s ends. Judaism and Zionism is as different as Germans and Nazis.
As a matter of fact, I don’t see any difference in the term “Chosen People” or the term “Master Race”. Judaism and the Jewish community at large, seriously need to purge itself once and for all of this pernicious Zionism that calculatingly uses Judaism as a facade from which it deploys it’s evil.”
Here is the article in full:
There are some pretty choice quotes from shockingly honest Zionists. You can find them in places like here and here. A few samples (emphasis in red; if you wonder about my continuing concerns about the Zionist Empire, see 12 to 16; 11 is so accurate a statement of Israeli negotiating procedure it is almost funny):
- “We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village.” – Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969.
- “Among ourselves, it must be clear that there is no place in the country for both peoples together. With the Arabs we shall not achieve our aim of being an independent people in this country. The only solution is Eretz-Israel, at least the west part of Eretz-Israel, without Arabs . . . And there is no other way but to transfer the Arabs from here to the neighbouring countries. Transfer all of them, not one village or tribe should remain . . .” –Joseph Weitz, entry in his diary for 1940 (quoted in his article: ‘A solution to the Refugee Problem: An Israeli State with a small Arab Minority’, published in Davar, 29 September, 1967.
- “I gathered all of the Jewish mukhtars, who have contact with Arabs in different villages and asked them to whisper in the ears of some Arabs that a great Jewish reinforcement has arrived in Galilée and that it is going to burn all of the villages of the Huleh. They should suggest to these Arabs, as their friends, to escape while there is still time . . . The tactic reached its goal completely. The building of the police station at Halsa fell into our hands without a shot. The wide areas were cleaned . . .” – Yigal Allon, Ha Sepher Ha Palmach, Vol. 2, p. 268, 1948.
- “…as uncontrolled panic spread through all Arab quarters, the Israelis brought up jeeps with loudspeakers which broadcast recorded ‘horror sounds’. These included shrieks, wails and anguished moans of Arab women, the wail of sirens and the clang of fire-alarm bells, interrupted by a sepulchral voice calling out in Arabic: ‘Save your souls, all ye faithful: The Jews are using poison gas and atomic weapons. Run for your lives in the name of Allah’.” – Leo Heiman, Israeli Army Reserve Officer who fought in 1948. Marine Corps Gazette, June 1964.
- “Because we took the land this gives us the image of being bad, of being aggressive. The Jews always considered that the land belonged to them, but in fact it belonged to the Arabs. I would go further: I would say the original source of this conflict lies with Israel, with the Jews – and you can quote me.” – Yehoshofat Harkabi, former Israeli Chief of Military Intelligence, in ‘Peace Won’t be a Plane Ticket to Cairo,’ International Armed Forces Journal, October 1973, p.30.
- “It is unacceptable that nations made up of people who have only just come down from the trees should take themselves for world leaders . . . How can such primitive beings have an opinion of their own?” – Yitzhak Shamir, in reference to the black African nations who voted in support of the 1975 U.N. resolution, which denounced Zionism as a form of racism, in Yediot Ahronot, November 14, 1975.
- “The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war.” – Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha’aretz, 19 March 1972.
- “Let us not today fling accusations at the murderers. Who are we that we should argue against their hatred? For eight years now they sit in their refugee camps in Gaza, and before their very eyes, we turn into our homestead the land and the villages in which they and their forefathers have lived.” – Moshe Dyan, 1953, quoted by Uri Avneri in Israel without Zionists, p. 134.
- “I don’t understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country.” – David Ben Gurion, 1956, quoted by Nahum Goldmann in The Jewish Paradox, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p.99.
- “We take the land first and the law comes after.” – Mr. Palmon, Arab affairs adviser to the Mayor of Jerusalem, quoted in The Guardian, 26 April 1972.
- “We must define our position and lay down basic principles for a settlement. Our demands should be moderate and balanced, and appear to be reasonable. But in fact they must involve such conditions as to ensure that the enemy rejects them. Then we should manoeuvre and allow him to define his own position, and reject a settlement on the basis of a compromise solution. We should then publish his demands as embodying unreasonable extremism.” – General Yehoshafat Harkabi, Ma’ariv, 2 November 1973.
- “To maintain the status quo will not do. We have to set up a dynamic state bent upon expansion.” – David Ben Gurion, Rebirth and Destiny of Israel, The Philosophical Press, New York, 1954, p. 419.
- “During the last 100 years our people have been in a process of building up the country and the nation, of expansion, of getting additional Jews and additional settlements in order to expand the borders here. Let no Jew say that the process has ended. Let no Jew say that we are near the end of the road.” – Moshe Dyan, Ma’ariv, 7 July 1968.
- “Palestine is a territory whose chief geographical feature is this: that the river Jordan does not delineate its frontier but flows through its centre.” – Vladimir Jabotinsky, at the 16th Zionist Congress (1929), quoted by Desmond Stewart in The Middle East: Temple of Janus, p.304.
- “Take the American Declaration of Independence for instance. It contains no mention of the territorial limits. We are not obliged to state the limits of our State.” – Ben Gurion’s diary, 14 May 1948, quoted by Michael Bar Zohar in The Armed Prophet, p.133.
- “The Achilles heel of the Arab coalition is the Lebanon. Muslim supremacy in this country is artificial and can easily be overthrown. A Christian State ought to be set up there, with its southern frontier on the river Litani. We would sign a treaty of alliance with this State. Thus when we have broken the strength of the Arab Legion and bombed Amman, we could wipe out Transjordan; after that Syria would fall. And if Egypt still dared to make war on us, we would bomb Port Said, Alexandria and Cairo. We should thus end the war and would have but paid to Egypt, Assyria and Chaldea on behalf of our ancestors.” – Ben Gurion’s Diary, 21 May 1948, quoted by Michael Bar Zohar in The Armed Prophet, p.139.
- “I shall not be ashamed to confess that if I had the power, as I have the will, I would select a score of efficient young men – intelligent, decent, devoted to our ideal and burning with the desire to help redeem Jews – and I would send them to the countries where Jews are absorbed in sinful self-satisfaction. The task of these young men would be to disguise themselves as non-Jews, and plague Jews with anti-Semitic slogans such as ‘Bloody Jew’, ‘Jews go to Palestine’ and similar intimacies. I can vouch that the results in terms of a considerable immigration to Israel from these countries would be ten thousand times larger than the results brought by thousands of emissaries who have been preaching for decades to deaf ears.” – Davar, 1952, Editor Sharan, quoted by Alfred Lilienthal in The Other Side of the Coin, Devin-Adair, New York, p.47.
- “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel . . . Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.” – Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces – Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
- “We must do everything to ensure they (the Palestinian refugees) never do return.” – David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar’s Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.
- “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!'” – Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.
- “There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument: . . . the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish . . . with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary.” – Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency’s Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.
- “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours . . . Everything we don’t grab will go to them.” – Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.
- “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment . . . Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.” – Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.
- “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not . . .You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.” – Chaim Weizmann, in Judische Rundschau, No. 4, 1920.
- “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more.” – Ehud Barak, current Israeli Minister of Defense, in the Jerusalem Post, Aug. 30, 2000.
- “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” – Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 in N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1.
- “I’m a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel.” – mega-political donor, mostly to the Democratic Party, Haim Saban explaining how to make your political donations go further in NYT, September 5, 2004.
ConCen Blog Feature
The Conspiracy Central Blog
Monday, August 20, 2007
There is a quaint old English custom, well until at least until a couple of years back, that entailed ‘upper crust’ twits in red blazers, charging around the countryside on horseback, tooting little brass horns and trying to keep up with a pack of dogs. And if they were really lucky they got to witness a wild (untamed) animal being ripped to pieces by said dogs. Whilst in our current ‘enlightened’ times it is easy to stand aghast or shake one’s head at the idea of seeing such fun as a sport, this process killed a few thousand foxes a year. Tragic of course for the fox (or whatever they got hold of), but, nevertheless, still inherently, survival of the fittest, genetic lines extinguished or evolved (and why no doubt the craftier fox has taken to living off humanity’s waste in suburbia), and, although savage, a swift and natural (albeit engineered) death.
Governments rise and fall, the debate goes on and on, (costing the taxpayers tens of millions), eventually after screams of protest, countless column inches, such practice was banned. Hurrah!
Yet, whilst all this flag waving for animal rights and freedom for foxes occupies the public’s ‘imagination’, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF CHICKENS ARE BEING TORTURED EVERY WEEK, for the sake of a cheap roast on Sunday or a KFC family bucket. Chickens, pumped full of growth hormone, unable to stand (as their bones fail to develop in line with their flesh), never to see the light of day, to be shoved on a mechanical conveyor, destined to have heads ripped off before ever seeing natural sunlight or feeling breeze ruffling their mangy feathers.
Anyone see a problem here? I do, and it’s about perspective – or, the lack of it. Is it not astounding that people are so easily distracted from the real world by irrelevance and inducement? Perhaps not, but to me it seems, the incapacity of humanity to rationalise lies at the heart of global difficulty. It gives authority carte-blanche to shepherd willing grazers in whatever way they choose using just a few techniques and tricks revolving around our basic drivers, hunger and fear, which of course includes identification, i.e. as a social animal, security through belonging. It is a practice repeated over and over again (religion and nationalism being the two prime examples). Sheep flock to the bidding of threat or inducement, never pondering for one moment the statistical relevance in relation either to their personal security or global perspectives.
We are subjected to a daily bombardment of examples, as the half dozen or so Americans killed during a bridge collapse demonstrates, for while this was being paraded across BBC news headlines, tens of millions were being displaced and thousands drowned in Bangladesh and India. What makes this all the more preposterous is that there are thousands of times more Bangladeshi and Indian residents in the UK than Americans!
Perhaps the greatest example of this inability to rationalise, to perspectivise, for the fear drummed into us, is 11th September 2001. The day, in case anyone has forgotten, when three buildings in New York were demolished and approaching three thousand people lost their lives. It is perhaps worth noting here that many times more people die every day through lack of clean drinking water, or food, or shelter, but who know of it? Who would care? Not sheep, happy to graze on diets of game show get-a-life and mega size family buckets. Gobbling up fear and hunger as it is fed through the airwaves and microwaves. No matter that one is ten times, one hundred times more likely to win the lottery than die through ‘Terrorism’ (hardly terrifying one would suggest) or ten thousand times more likely to die in a road accident. It would be laughable if it were not so tragic.
Terrorism itself is a word for sheep, bleated night and day, yet, in itself, absolutely meaningless. For it is not these so called ‘terrorists’ who create terror, but the media in their reporting and the politicians with their posturing. This, to me, is the greatest irony of all – terror – from were does it come? really? It is not of course from a bunch of towel-heads or sand niggers hiding in mountain caves, in reality it is distributed through cluster bombs and land-mines and depleted uranium and ‘shock and awe’ and polluted rivers, destroyed sewage/water/power networks and vulnerability and poverty and, and, and when you stand back to find a perspective, rationalise the situation, it becomes blazingly obvious, real terror (rather than imagined) comes from the liars and hypocrites squealing “TERRORIST!” in the first place!
Nothing is ever offered in context, so the Palestinians are labelled terrorists despite their daily suffering and humiliation and occupied territories, whilst the sheep hear no more than ‘occupied territories’ and believe Palestinians occupy them, rather than understanding Israel stole them! Indeed, contextualisation is impossible for the tension, hypocrisy, paradox and dichotomy it offers. Again, examples are endemic – take for example the need for capitalism to expand, to have people consume more and more, to make stocks rise and rise, and consider it in relation to destruction of planet-wide resources and consequential/subsequential pollution. The two pull in opposite directions and must therefore never be contextualised.
The question, “Why?” (beyond the label of evil) must never be heard – much less discussed, or discovered. Rationality, perspective, consequence and connection must be entirely expunged from the picture. Ignorance is strength, most particularly for mobilisation. Dumb it down and offer it in boxes but never stack the boxes or put them side by side. Isolate – offer potted, dishonest, useless solutions with gravitas and grandeur, then listen as the sheep bleat in unison, “two legs good, four legs bad” “freedom good, terrorism bad”.
Never must dots be joined. Ignorance is bliss, and that is just how society must be managed – bread and circuses. Anyone considering global suffering, inequality and tension and finding connections to government and/or corporate motivation (that is, markets, resources and power) must themselves be isolated, as if the very process of thinking, or challenging Capitalism, becomes evil in itself.
It is best of course if people know nothing, kept in ignorance from cradle to grave. So what education starts, (with its silly little awards of ‘A’ levels and degrees, proving sheep know absolutely nothing useful, coherent or contextualised), media finishes, with its mindless pap, to hypnotise and lobotomise. The population sits drooling over fabrication and fantasy, ignorant to anything meaningful and terrified by everything unknown, which, beyond their soaps and (ever expanding) stomachs, becomes the whole world.
Those who question, who fight above the pap, who see history and connection, who see motivation and fabrication, who attempt to make sense of the fragmented disorder, who challenge received wisdom, are heaped with scorn and derision and tarred with labels like terrorist, traitor, turncoat or ‘self hating Jew’.
To make a connection between cause and effect, action and reaction, must be condemned, ridiculed, obscured; and sheep, who have dusted at least some of the sleep from their eyes – to discover history beyond text books and reason beyond evil – must be isolated, stifled and accused of psychosis.
But remember dear readers, “it is inherently more psychotic to remember than it is to forget.” (‘Waking Life’)
Ognir hosted three sessions of ConCen Radio today. They are now available on the tracker.
I am Mifune, and this is the Sunday, August 19, 2007 edition of the Conspiracy Report, filed from London.
American Free Press reports that Presidential Candidate Ron Paul is encouraged by his fifth place showing in the Iowa Straw Poll, placing ahead of Tommy Thompson, who later dropped out, as well as Giuliani and McCain, although the latter two did not officially participate in the straw poll.
Despite the “strong” showing, Paul supporters are left with a bitter taste as accounts of voting irregularities from the poll reach the public. According to American Free Press,
“… the votes in this traditional mock election among registered Iowa voters were counted with electronic Optical Scan machines that “read” paper ballots, which are not universally trusted because the proprietary software that counts the votes can be manipulated. At least one of the machines at the Straw Poll malfunctioned, as was widely reported right after the event. Some 1,500 ballots had to be “recounted,” according to the Chicago Tribune.”
“Another account says that the Iowa GOP insisted on collecting and counting all Straw Poll ballots out of public view in spite of demands to have the ballots placed in a clear plastic box where everybody can see them, and have them counted in front of everybody. “
Still, the Ron Paul campaign forges on, taking third place in the recent Illinois Straw Poll, barely trailing Fred Thompson at 19.96% to 18.87%.
In an interview on Fox News on August 5, Ron Paul was recently quoted as saying that he doesn’t believe 9/11 was an inside job, causing further controversy among truth activists. For my two cents, Ron Paul needs to keep his campaign alive long enough to get elected; he won’t be able to do so by opening himself up to attack from the Mainstream Media, even if we all know that 9/11 was in part perpetrated by our government. Just wink and nod, folks.
Further from AFP, we have the report that Bush is to veto a “hate” speech bill. Now we all know he doesn’t care about the Constitution. He once called it a “Goddamned Piece of Paper.” As it turns out, the bill would “add homosexuals to the list of blacks and women who are ‘protected’ under current law.” Staying true to form,
“The bill is not about crime prevention or even civil rights,” said Chuck Colson, a former aide to President Richard Nixon who now runs a Christian ministry to prisoners. “It’s about outlawing peaceful speech—speech that asserts that homosexual behavior is morally wrong.”
Right. It’s about the right of a select few to impose moral judgement upon others in a society that doesn’t discriminate based on age, race, gender, creed, or sexual orientation. That’s how slippery slopes get started.
From Jonathan Cook at Counterpunch, this week marked the one year anniversary since the end of the Second Lebanon War; Israel’s brutal campaign of missile bombardment against the Lebanese civilian infrastructure featuring the wanton disregard for human life and targetting of ambulances, killing more than 1,000 Lebanese, notably many women and children among them.
In a further step towards war with Iran, the United States recently labeled Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps as a “terrorist” organization.
Allies Fear U.S. Stance On Iran | Washington Post via Global Research
Bilderberg this week meets at the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello, 50 miles from Quebec, Canada in an effort to ram the Security and Prosperity Partnership, as well as the North American Union, down the throats of every Canadian, American, and Mexican citizen. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, because now we’re all equally fucked.
Globalists Trash Borders | American Free Press
Secrecy of Planned Montebello SPP Meeting Part of CFR Plot | Global Research
From Wired News via Global Research, we find that the CIA and Diebold, among others, have been editing Wikipedia entries.
“On November 17th, 2005, an anonymous Wikipedia user deleted 15 paragraphs from an article on e-voting machine-vendor Diebold, excising an entire section critical of the company’s machines. While anonymous, such changes typically leave behind digital fingerprints offering hints about the contributor, such as the location of the computer used to make the edits.
In this case, the changes came from an IP address reserved for the corporate offices of Diebold itself. And it is far from an isolated case. A new data-mining service launched Monday traces millions of Wikipedia entries to their corporate sources, and for the first time puts comprehensive data behind longstanding suspicions of manipulation, which until now have surfaced only piecemeal in investigations of specific allegations.
Wikipedia Scanner — the brainchild of Cal Tech computation and neural-systems graduate student Virgil Griffith — offers users a searchable database that ties millions of anonymous Wikipedia edits to organizations where those edits apparently originated, by cross-referencing the edits with data on who owns the associated block of internet IP addresses.”
Brainy whiz-kid hackers: 1 Global Power Elite: 0
Jose Padilla, a US citizen from Chicago and long-time detainee of Guantanamo Bay, was recently convicted of being a terrorist. We don’t know on what grounds he was determined to be a terrorist, but we probably don’t need to know anyway.
A travesty of justice: Jose Padilla found guilty | World Socialist Website
Russia and China recently conducted joint war games, demonstrating the growing strength and cohesion of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, consisting of Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. From AP:
“The summit concluded with a communique that sounded like a thinly veiled warning to the United States to stay away from the strategically placed, resource-rich region.
‘Stability and security in Central Asia are best ensured primarily through efforts taken by the nations of the region on the basis of the existing regional associations,’ the statement said.”
From Richard C. Cook of Global Research, How Far Will the Crash Go and What Do we Do Now? Quoting the article,
“The immediate triggers are being described quite well: the collapse of the U.S. subprime mortgage market; the vulnerability of the rest of the economy to the subprime undertow, due to the “efficiency” of the markets in spreading risk; the worldwide overextension of cheap credit; the failure of large institutional investors and Wall Street brokerages to behave responsibly; and the long-term effects of the U.S. trade and fiscal deficits which are now coming home to roost. “
Well, we know that the Federal Reserve has been tightening the money supply in the United States since around 2001. Other than doing away with the Federal Reserve and driving out the International Bankers – the Rothschilds and their lackeys – we have no chance of avoiding the coming contraction, which will leave the bankers even richer, while the average citizen starves in the street. To those who are listening, I say this: pay off your credit card debts, do what you can to protect yourself.
Eric Jon Phelps launched a stinging assault against Alex Jones in the August 15 broadcast of his radio program, Cloak and Dagger, claiming that Alex Jones is a Jesuit coadjutor. Despite the apparent wildness of his claims, Phelps hits on some solid information. Take a listen.
And now folks, for your homework assignment. Find yourself a copy of the movie Fight Club and watch it. Don’t come back to ConCen without having watched it.
Then watch Steal This Movie, about Abbie Hoffman and the anti-war movement.
Last, watch The Israel Lobby – The Influence of AIPAC on US Foreign Policy by Mearsheimer and Walt.